Www.Mig33rules.com
Www.mig33rules.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Www.Mig33rules.com
Www.mig33rules.com
Www.Mig33rules.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» AVACS LIVE CHAT
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 am by cyber_hold291

» mobile nokia E61i
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 am by cyber_hold291

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 pm by lalala

» Mig33 team lies ..!Explain please
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 pm by lalala

» Helo friends...
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 pm by codi_89

» responsibility
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:30 am by codi_89

» happy birthday
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:51 am by codi_89

» who will save us...Snap of a multi kicker
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:06 am by drubo_tara08

» new theme for this forum
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:08 pm by Guest

» wot sud i do ???
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:07 pm by Guest

» a minty birthday wish
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:33 pm by Virny

» an ayik black wild fast nfatamr birthday
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 pm by Virny

» happy birthday
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 pm by kerriekuki

» happy birthday to all
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:21 pm by kerriekuki

» happy birthday
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:31 pm by kerriekuki

» HAPPY B DAY
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:03 am by harvey_davidson

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY
* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 pm by kerriekuki

* Reply with quote * Edit/Delete this post * Del

+3
macky25
mightyrod2fireup
true_frnd
7 posters

Go down

* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del Empty * Reply with quote * Edit/Delete this post * Del

Post by true_frnd Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:31 am

ATTENTION ALL THE ADMINS...

Post by true_frnd Today at 10:53 pm
hey all respected Admins some one named Vampire is using his powers illegaly.. he is locking all my posts without informing me.. i think thats not fare enough... im new to this forum if i have done anything wrong than u guys should inform me first.. i think this is completely unfair..i think the admin of this forum will take action immediately.... waiting for an answer..
true_frnd
true_frnd

Male
Number of posts : 1373
Mig33 Username : true_frnd
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del Empty Re: * Reply with quote * Edit/Delete this post * Del

Post by mightyrod2fireup Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 am

true_frnd wrote:ATTENTION ALL THE ADMINS...

hey all respected Admins some one named Vampire is using his powers illegaly.. he is locking all my posts without informing me.. i think thats not fare enough... im new to this forum if i have done anything wrong than u guys should inform me first.. i think this is completely unfair..i think the admin of this forum will take action immediately.... waiting for an answer..
First of all i wanna let you know that you giving us a really big time especially me by sending your topics to the basket,you making topics about FLOODS,BULLET KICKS e.t.c and thats not legal here!!DIDNT YOU READ THE FORUM RULES? ?And talking of vampir3 he did a good job by locking the threads you made in mig33 tips and tricks section,post something legal and sensible that wont harm other chatters..and lastly
READ FORUM RULES.
thanks
mightyrod2fireup
mightyrod2fireup
Expostulator
Expostulator

Male
Number of posts : 673
Mig33 Username : salil_khan,mod.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

* Reply with quote     * Edit/Delete this post     * Del Empty Re: * Reply with quote * Edit/Delete this post * Del

Post by macky25 Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi true friend broh.I wanna ask apology in behalf of my friend here for locking your post without permission.But as you can see(staff) have the right to lock topics that are against forum rules.Please let's try not to post topic that is against with it broh.I really appreciate your time to visit us often here but please share some topics that are give benefits to all of users (mig33)here.I once again ask my opology for some misunderstanding we have in here. Thank you true friend broh.. Smile
macky25
macky25
Expostulator
Expostulator

Female
Number of posts : 839
Job/hobbies : music
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by true_frnd Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:46 pm

i think thats not the reason.. Vampire is a afrnd of mine.. we r working together.. he said he will lock my posts...coz he have powers to do that... i think thats not fair.... he laughed at me... some of my posts that i posted is not threre which were legal.... that is just unfair.... I'm sorry if i have done anything illegal... but i think b4 deleting my posts they should tell me first...
true_frnd
true_frnd

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_suhel Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:33 pm

salil_khan wrote:

First of all i wanna let you know that you giving us a really big time especially me by sending your topics to the basket,you making topics about FLOODS,BULLET KICKS e.t.c and thats not legal here!!DIDNT YOU READ THE FORUM RULES? ?And talking of vampir3 he did a good job by locking the threads you made in mig33 tips and tricks section,post something legal and sensible that wont harm other chatters..and lastly
READ FORUM RULES.
thanks

just follow the rules
prince_suhel
prince_suhel
Technicians
Technicians

Male
Number of posts : 914
Job/hobbies : Engineer
Mig33 Username : prince_suhel,prince._force, heaven.love
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://forceindia.logu2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by macky25 Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Thanks to you broh true friend. Everybody wants to have cool and nice forum,I mean community,sometimes we call it home.To all of us here, staff, members and friends, please do respect each other.Try to watch and see to it what you've posted,deleted,locked and raise topic will not be against our rules here.Post and raise topics that's not a waste man!Let's make our forum become number one. Yeah!! Wink To you broh true friend, please read not only read but follow the rules.No one is exempted here.Thank you so much broh true friend Smile More Power!!
macky25
macky25
Expostulator
Expostulator

Female
Number of posts : 839
Job/hobbies : music
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by true_frnd Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 pm

thanx macky25 for understanding..... i hope every one is same like u... im new to here.. ok i made a mistake... now i said i won't repeat it.. but i think b4 deleting some ones post u must let he or she know abt it.. so that v cant repeat it... PLS dont miss use ur powers... be faithful...
true_frnd
true_frnd

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pb.3nvm Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:05 am

ehmm... this is my turn... thank you for giving me a chance to talk in this hot spot... i have the power..and i said it to him, and he knows it very well... i know ... and the TRUTH is i Never said that i will LOCK his posts, (without having any reason). you members also have seen what he posted in the forum.. and to the few posts by him, 1st some other members replied and said SOME ONE LOCK THIS POSTS.. as you can see... and some other MODERATORS also have locked my posts too.. even very before forum Admin also had been locked my post in complain box. but i did not argue and did not create any problem here.. this is not a place to talk about illegal in Mig33. just follow the rules and regulations of the forum... i think Mig33 World Community is same like REAL MIG33.

i do respect, so first i report the illegal posts to the forum admin or moderators by (!) this icon. but i did not get any reply so, i do send private messages to my close friend forhad or just do private chat about this kind of matters.

site Admin forhad725 said:

"if you see those kind of posts (illegal posts) in here, just lock or move to basket." it means NO NEED TO ASK THE PERSON WHO POSTED IT.

thank you!

if i have created any problem in the forum, i apologize to you members.
pb.3nvm
pb.3nvm

Male
Number of posts : 1223
Job/hobbies : i love to chat, and i love to play computer. etc and i wanna be IT professor. now im in a job. im wo
Mig33 Username : pb.3nvm, mig61
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.mig33official.ace.st

Back to top Go down

Post by Forhad. Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:17 am

1st i want to say bro true_friend we and our forum not support any illegal mig33 tricks,tools but some of your posted topic are against our forum rules like BULLET-KICKING/FASTEST KICKING for this reason your post move to basket bro keep posting and rnjoy our forum but please cheak our forum rules we dont support any kinda multi kick or flood related topic and moderator"s please dont fight each other its our forum our home so enjoy your stay be friendly and rocks What a Face pig thanks
Forhad.
Forhad.
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Male
Number of posts : 1180
Mig33 Username : Forhad725
Registration date : 2008-01-17

http://forhad725.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by feni. Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:44 am

Bro don't tell lyk this.If u don't post any illigel topic or which is not agnist of foum rules and condition ,then nobody will able to lock ur post.And when we get any illigel post then its nt necessary to inform user.Hope when a user saw that his/her topics got lock then he/she will be alart him/her self.
And bro we r a family so please forget everything and run wid us.

Best of Luck
feni.
feni.
Asst admin
Asst admin

Male
Number of posts : 1314
Mig33 Username : driginal707
Registration date : 2008-05-02

http://www.mig33world.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by true_frnd Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 am

thanx guys for not understanding me
true_frnd
true_frnd

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forhad. Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:05 am

true_frnd wrote:thanx guys for not understanding me

bro i understand you say pb.3nvm lock you posted topic becase
Evil or Very Mad he have power ???? is not it ??? its not true bro moderator have power in forum but
if they misuse there power then he must be punished Wink with

macky25 wrote:sometimes we call it home.To all of us here, staff, members and friends, please do respect each other.Try to watch and see to it what you've posted,deleted,locked and raise topic will not be against our rules here.Post and raise topics that's not a waste man!Let's make our forum become number one. Yeah!! Wink To you broh true friend, please read not only read but follow the rules

yeah sista macky i agree with you its our forum like our home every member is important on forum not any special user and if i catch my any fault just tell me i will take proper action tongue drunken dance cool thumbup
rock rock rock rock rock
Forhad.
Forhad.
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Male
Number of posts : 1180
Mig33 Username : Forhad725
Registration date : 2008-01-17

http://forhad725.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down